"Do the Write Thing" 修訂間的差異
Limingyu2007 (對話 | 貢獻) (已建立頁面,內容為 "<p class='english'><span class='englishVerse'>1</span>Do the Write Thing</p> <p class='chinese'><span class='chineseVerse'>1</span>寫點東西</p> <p class='english...") |
(無差異)
|
於 2021年8月14日 (六) 00:41 的修訂
1Do the Write Thing
1寫點東西
2By the Young Men General Presidency
2總會男青年會長團
3Writing your thoughts as you study the scriptures can really help you learn.
3研讀經文時寫下心得,確實能幫助學習
4“Every time I start reading the scriptures, I fall asleep!” one missionary told his mission president.
4有位傳教士告訴傳道部會長:「每次一開始讀經文,我就想睡覺!
5“It’s like the scriptures are a sleeping pill!”
5經文好像成了安眠藥!」
6His president responded, “Do you ever take notes when you read?”
6傳道部會長回答說:「你有沒有試過一邊讀經文,一邊寫筆記?」
7“No,” said the missionary.
7「沒有,」傳教士說。
8“It’s easy to fall asleep or let your mind drift when you are only reading,” the president said, “but it is impossible when you add writing!”
8「單單閱讀很容易讓人想睡覺,或思想不集中,」會長說,「不過,加上寫字,就不會想睡覺或分心了!」
9The advice this mission president gave his struggling missionary made a big difference.
9傳道部會長給這位遇到困難的傳教士的忠告,對他影響很大。
10So if you’re looking for a new way to strengthen your scripture study, give it a try.
10因此,如果你想找個新方法加強經文研讀,不妨也試試看。
11As you write about what you’re reading, you’ll likely find yourself more engaged and learning better, too.
11寫下閱讀的心得,會讓你更為專心,也學得更好。
12Here are some approaches we’ve found really useful.
12以下是我們覺得很有用的一些方法。
13Brother Steven Lund:
13倫兆勳弟兄:
14I keep paper handy when I read.
14我閱讀時,手邊都放張紙。
15As the Spirit prompts me during my study, I write those promptings down.
15研讀時,如果感受到聖靈的提示,我就會把靈感寫下來。
16I got the idea from Elder Richard G. Scott (1928–2015) of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, who said: “Write down in a secure place the important things you learn from the Spirit.
16這個想法得自十二使徒定額組李察·司考德長老(1928-2015),他說:「在一個你們可以安心無虞的地方寫下你們從聖靈那裡所學習到的重要事情。
17You will find that as you write down precious impressions, often more will come.
17你們會發現當你們寫下這些珍貴的靈感時,就會獲得更多的靈感。
18Also, the knowledge you gain will be available throughout your life” (“To Acquire Knowledge and the Strength to Use It Wisely,” Ensign, June 2002, 32).
18同時,你們所得到的知識在你們的一生中都派得上用場」(「獲得知識及明智運用知識的能力」,2002年8月,利阿賀拿,第12-14頁)。
19I know those words are true.
19我知道那些話是真實的。
20As I prepare talks and lessons, I go not only to the scriptures but also to what I wrote down while reading them.
20準備演講或課程時,我不僅可以參考經文,還可以參考讀經文時寫下的筆記。
21Brother Ahmad Corbitt:
21阿瑪德·柯比弟兄:
22I love to study topically.
22我喜歡按主題研讀經文。
23I read the scriptures from beginning to end, but I also like to bounce around and study topics.
23讀經文時,我會從頭讀到尾,但也喜歡跳著讀,研讀各個主題。
24For example, I’ll use the Topical Guide to find scriptures on faith or the gathering of Israel.
24例如,我用經文指南找尋跟信心或以色列的聚集有關的經文。
25Then I don’t just take notes, but I write down what I’m learning to make sure I really understand it.
25然後,我不僅寫筆記,還把學到的事寫下來,確定自己真的理解。
26I’m always amazed at how much I understand things better when I do this.
26我總是很訝異,這樣做以後,我對事情的理解如何更為透徹。
27I also choose some scriptures to memorize.
27我也選出一些經文來背誦。
28Brother Bradley Wilcox:
28布萊德利·魏克斯弟兄:
29I keep a study journal where I write the scriptures in my own words.
29我有一本研讀日記,用來以自己的話,寫下經文。
30For example, “For the natural man is an enemy to God” (Mosiah 3:19) becomes “For the prideful and unrepentant man chooses to be an enemy to God, but God is not his enemy.
30例如,「因為自然人是神的敵人」(摩賽亞書3:19),我寫成「因為驕傲和不悔改的人選擇成為神的敵人,但是神不是他的敵人,
31God is his best friend.”
31神是他最好的朋友」。
32I also write questions.
32我也寫下問題,
33They can be questions I am thinking about before I read, or they can be questions that are sparked by what I read.
33可能是閱讀前正在思考的問題,也可能是閱讀時產生的問題。
34Either way, it keeps me focused.
34無論何者,都讓我更專心。
35The Power of Writing Your Thoughts
35寫下心得,力量無窮
36Each of us in our presidency studies the scriptures differently, but we all write as we do!
36我們會長團的成員研讀經文的方式各有不同,但我們都邊讀邊寫!
37Reading helps us internalize thoughts and feelings.
37閱讀幫助我們吸收經文中的概念和感覺,
38That is important.
38那很重要。
39And when we speak or write, we discover and express thoughts and feelings from the inside-out.
39說話或書寫會幫助我們發現和表達內在的想法和感覺。
40We feel that helps us personalize gospel truths better.
40我們覺得那幫助我們更能將福音真理應用在個人身上。
41One young man discovered this truth for himself when he was asked to give a talk in sacrament meeting.
41一位男青年應邀在聖餐聚會演講時,領悟了這項真理。
42He had heard many other people give talks but could not remember the details.
42他聽過很多人演講,卻記不得詳細的內容。
43This time was different.
43這次情況不同。
44When he wrote an outline for his own talk, not only did it help him deliver an organized talk, but he remembered it for a long time.
44他寫下演講的大綱,這不僅幫助他講得有條不紊,更讓他牢牢記住演講的內容。
45The same thing can happen in your scripture study.
45經文研讀時也可以這樣。
46If you are falling asleep when you open your scriptures, it’s time to wake up.
46如果你打開經文就想睡覺的話,現在是醒來的時候。
47Try pulling out a pencil, pen, phone, or computer and get writing.
47不妨拿出鉛筆、筆、手機,或電腦,開始書寫。
48You’ll be amazed at what a difference it can make!
48效果會讓你驚訝!
49The Power of a Study Journal
49記寫研讀日記,力量無窮
50I was wondering how I could improve my studies and retain knowledge rather than having it merely pass through my mind.
50我想知道如何改進研讀,記得所學到的事,而不是過目即忘。
51One day I read in Preach My Gospel, “Use a study journal to help you understand, clarify, and remember what you are learning” ([2018], xi).
51有一天,我在宣講我的福音中讀到,「利用研讀記事本來幫助你瞭解、釐清、和記住你所學習的事」(〔2005〕,x)。
52I had never tried this, but I thought it was a good idea.
52我從來沒這樣做過,但覺得是個好主意。
53I found a notebook and started writing about what I was reading.
53我找了一本筆記本,開始寫下所讀的事。
54It required focus, and that helped me stay attentive and retain knowledge when I studied.
54這樣做需要很專注,但幫助我集中精神,並記得所學的事。
55Writing in my study journal has helped me really ponder the scriptures.
55撰寫研讀日記幫助我真正去沉思經文,
56This practice has been life-changing for me.
56改變了我的生活。
57Elder Calvin, Micronesia Guam Mission
57喀爾文長老,密克羅尼西亞關島傳道部