中英對照/來跟從我/8月19-25日

出自 青少年追求卓越
前往: 導覽搜尋
August 19–25
8月19-25日
1 Corinthians 1–7
哥林多前書第1~7章
“Be Perfectly Joined Together”
「彼此相合」

本文(01-02)

1Record your impressions while you read 1 Corinthians 1–7.

1研讀哥林多前書第1~7章時將得到的靈感記下來,

2These impressions may include promptings to study an idea further, to share with others something you learn, or to make changes in your life.

2這些靈感可能會提示你要進一步研究某個概念,或與他人分享你學到的某件事,或要你的生活中做一些改變。

記錄心得感想(03-08)

RECORD YOUR IMPRESSIONS
記錄心得感想

3During the months that Paul spent in Corinth, “many of the Corinthians hearing [him] believed, and were baptized” (Acts 18:8).

3保羅拜訪哥林多的那幾個月,「許多哥林多人聽了〔他的講道〕,就相信受洗」(使徒行傳18:8)。

4So it must have been heartbreaking for Paul to hear, just a few years later, that there were “divisions” and “contentions” among the Corinthian Saints and that in his absence they began to heed the “wisdom of this world” (1 Corinthians 1:10–11, 20).

4才過不到幾年,保羅就聽說哥林多的聖徒之間開始「分黨」,有許多「紛爭」,並在他離開之後開始聽從「世上的智慧」(哥林多前書1:10-11,20),想必他一定為此感到非常痛心。

5In response, Paul wrote the letter we now call 1 Corinthians.

5保羅寫了一封信回應這些情況,這份書信今日稱為哥林多前書。

6It is full of profound doctrine, and yet at the same time, Paul seemed disappointed that the Saints were not ready to receive all the doctrine he wanted to give them.

6這部書充滿意義深遠的教義,然而同時,保羅似乎很失望聖徒還沒有準備好接受所有他希望給他們的教義。

7“I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual,” he lamented, “for ye are yet carnal” (1 Corinthians 3:1–3).

7「弟兄們,我從前對你們說話,不能把你們當作屬靈的,」他悲嘆地說:「你們仍是屬肉體的」(哥林多前書3:1-3)。

8As we prepare to read Paul’s words, it might be helpful to examine our own readiness to receive truth—including our willingness to heed the Spirit and strive for unity within our families, with our fellow Saints, and with God.

8一邊準備研讀保羅說的話,一邊檢視自己是否已準備好接受真理,或許會有幫助——包括檢視自己是否願意聽從聖靈,努力促進家人的團結,並與聖徒夥伴、與神合一。

個人經文研讀的建議:基督教會的成員團結合一。(09-12)

Ideas for Personal Scripture Study
個人經文研讀的建議
1 Corinthians 1:10–17; 3:1–11
哥林多前書1:10-17;3:1-11
The members of Christ’s Church are united.
基督教會的成員團結合一。

9We don’t know all the details about the lack of unity among the Corinthian Saints, but we do know about lack of unity in our own relationships.

9我們不知道關於哥林多聖徒缺乏團結合一的所有詳細情形,但我們知道自己與哪些人的關係缺乏合一。

10Think of a relationship in your life that could benefit from more unity; then look for what Paul taught in 1 Corinthians 1:10–17; 3:1–11 about lack of unity among the Corinthian Saints.

10想一想在你的生活中,你跟哪個人的關係可以因更加合一而受益;然後,找出哥林多前書1:10-17、3:1-11中,保羅針對哥林多的聖徒缺乏團結合一作了哪些教導。

11What insights can you gain about how to develop greater unity with others?

11你從中得到哪些見解,能幫助你知道如何與他人培養更加合一的關係?

12See also Mosiah 18:21; 4 Nephi 1:15–17; Doctrine and Covenants 38:23–27; 105:1–5; “Unity,” Gospel Topics, topics.lds.org.

12亦見摩賽亞書18:21;尼腓四書1:15-17;教義和聖約38:23-27;105:1-5;「團結」,福音主題,topics.lds.org。

我需要神的智慧才能完成祂的事工。(13-20)

1 Corinthians 1:17–31; 2
哥林多前書1:17-31;第2章
To accomplish God’s work, I need the wisdom of God.
我需要神的智慧才能完成祂的事工。

13While it’s good—even encouraged—to seek wisdom wherever we can find it (see 2 Nephi 9:29; D&C 88:118), Paul gave some strongly worded warnings about flawed human wisdom, which he called “the wisdom of this world.”

13雖然我們受到鼓勵,無論身在何處都要尋求智慧,這對我們有好處(見尼腓二書9:29;教約88:118),但保羅針對人類智慧的不足——他稱之為「世上的智慧」,提出措辭強烈的警告。

14As you read 1 Corinthians 1:17–25, ponder what this phrase might mean.

14一邊研讀哥林多前書1:17-25,一邊思考這個詞是什麼意思。

15What do you think Paul meant by the “wisdom of God”?

15你認為保羅說的「神的智慧」是什麼意思?

16Why do we need God’s wisdom to accomplish God’s work?

16為何我們需要神的智慧才能完成祂的事工?

17In your efforts to fulfill your responsibilities in accomplishing God’s work, have you ever experienced the “fear, and … much trembling” that Paul felt when he taught the Corinthian Saints? (1 Corinthians 2:3).

17在你努力完成個人在神的事工中的職責時,是否曾有「又懼怕又甚戰兢」的經歷,就像保羅在教導哥林多聖徒時感受到的一樣(哥林多前書2:3)?

18What do you find in 1 Corinthians 2:1–5 that gives you courage?

18在哥林多前書2:1-5中,你找到哪些話能帶給你勇氣?

19Consider how you can show that you trust the “power of God” more than “the wisdom of men.”

19想一想你要如何表明自己信賴「神的大能」,更甚於信賴「人的智慧」。

20See also Doctrine and Covenants 1:17–28.

20亦見教義和聖約1:17-28。

我需要透過聖靈才能了解神的事。(21-25)

1 Corinthians 2:9–16
哥林多前書2:9-16
I need the Holy Ghost in order to understand the things of God.
我需要透過聖靈才能了解神的事。

21If you wanted to learn more about something like automotive mechanics or medieval architecture, how would you do it?

21如果你想要更加了解某件事,例如汽車的機械原理,或中世紀的建築,你會怎麼做?

22According to 1 Corinthians 2:9–16, how is learning “the things of God” different from learning the “things of a man”?

22根據哥林多前書2:9-16,學習「神的事」和學習「人的事」有何不同?

23Why must we have the Holy Ghost in order to understand the things of God?

23為何我們需要透過聖靈才能了解神的事?

24After reading these verses, what do you feel you should do to understand spiritual things more fully?

24研讀這幾節經文後,你覺得自己應該做什麼,才能更完全地了解屬靈的事?

25How could Paul’s words help someone who is struggling with his or her testimony?

25一個人若在尋求見證時遇到困難,保羅所說的話可以如何幫助他?

我的身體是神聖的。(26-32)

1 Corinthians 6:13–20
哥林多前書6:13-20
My body is sacred.
我的身體是神聖的。

26Most people in Corinth felt that sexual immorality was acceptable and that their bodies were made primarily for pleasure.

26在哥林多,大部分的人都認為性的不道德是可接受的,他們認為身體的主要目的就是用來享樂。

27In other words, Corinth was not that different from the world today.

27換句話說,哥林多與今日世界的情況沒什麼兩樣。

28What did Paul teach in 1 Corinthians 6:13–20 that could help you explain to others why you want to live a chaste life?

28保羅在哥林多前書6:13-20中有哪些教導能幫助你向其他人說明,為何你想要過貞潔的生活?

29It might also be interesting to see how Sister Wendy W. Nelson, like Paul, encouraged Saints to be chaste in her talk “Love and Marriage”.

29看看溫蒂·納爾遜姊妹如何像保羅一樣在演講中鼓勵聖徒保持貞潔,或許會很有意思,見「愛和婚姻」。

30(Worldwide Devotional for Young Adults, Jan. 8, 2017, broadcasts.lds.org)

30(全球年輕成人祈禱會,2017年1月8日,broadcasts.lds.org)

31How do the truths about love and intimacy described by Sister Nelson differ from the world’s messages?

31納爾遜姊妹闡述的那些關於愛和親密關係的真理,與世俗的信息有何不同?

32See also Romans 1:24–27; “Chastity,” Gospel Topics, topics.lds.org.

32亦見羅馬書1:24-27;「貞潔」,福音主題,topics.lds.org。

保羅是否在教導我們未婚比已婚來得好?(33-35)

1 Corinthians 7:29–33
哥林多前書7:29-33
Did Paul teach that it is better to be unmarried than married?
保羅是否在教導我們未婚比已婚來得好?

33Several verses in 1 Corinthians 7 seem to suggest that while marriage is acceptable, remaining single and abstaining completely from sexual relations is preferred.

33哥林多前書第7章有幾節經文似乎在建議我們,雖然婚姻是可接受的,但保持單身並完全禁絕性關係是比較蒙神喜悅的。

34However, Joseph Smith Translation, 1 Corinthians 7:29–33 (see Bible appendix) helps us understand that Paul was referring to those called to be full-time missionaries, observing that they were able to serve God better if they remained single during their missions.

34然而,約瑟·斯密譯本,哥林多前書7:29-33(見經文指南)幫助我們了解,保羅所指的是那些蒙召喚擔任全部時間傳教士的人,他觀察到若在傳教期間保持單身,他們比較能夠專心事奉神。

35The Lord has taught through His servants, including Paul, that marriage is part of His eternal plan and necessary for exaltation (see 1 Corinthians 11:11; D&C 131:1–4).

35主已透過祂的僕人,包括保羅來教導我們,婚姻是祂永恆計畫的一部分,是獲得超升的必要條件(見哥林多前書11:11;教約131:1-4)。

家庭經文研讀和家人家庭晚會的建議(36-37)

Ideas for Family Scripture Study and Family Home Evening
家庭經文研讀和家人家庭晚會的建議

36As you read the scriptures with your family, the Spirit can help you know what principles to emphasize and discuss in order to meet the needs of your family.

36你和家人一起閱讀經文時,聖靈會幫助你知道該強調並討論哪些原則,以符合家庭的需求。

37Here are some suggestions:

37以下是一些建議:

哥林多前書1:10-17;3:1-11(38)

1 Corinthians 1:10–17; 3:1–11
哥林多前書1:10-17;3:1-11

38As your family members read these verses, invite them to find an insight that can help them be more unified.

38你的家人在研讀這幾節經文時,請他們找出一個能幫助他們更加合一的見解。

哥林多前書3:1-2(39)

1 Corinthians 3:1–2
哥林多前書3:1-2

39Maybe you could read these verses while eating a snack of milk and meat, and you could compare the way babies grow into adults with the way we grow spiritually.

39或許你可以在吃點心、喝牛奶或吃肉時研讀這幾節經文,你可以將嬰兒長大成人的過程,和我們在靈性上成長的過程作一比較。

哥林多前書3:4-9(40-41)

1 Corinthians 3:4–9
哥林多前書3:4-9

40Paul compared his missionary efforts to planting seeds.

40保羅將他的傳道事工比喻為栽種種子。

41What does his comparison suggest about how we should approach sharing the gospel with others?

41他的比喻建議我們應該用哪些方式與他人分享福音?

哥林多前書6:19-20(42-48)

1 Corinthians 6:19–20
哥林多前書6:19-20

42Comparing our bodies to temples, as Paul did, can be an effective way to teach about the sacredness of our bodies.

42像保羅那樣,將我們的身體比喻為聖殿,就可以有效地教導我們身體的神聖性。

43Perhaps you could show pictures of temples, such as those that accompany this outline.

43或許你可以展示聖殿的照片,例如在本大綱中隨附的照片。

44Why are temples sacred?

44為什麼聖殿是神聖的?

45How are our bodies like temples?

45我們的身體在哪些方面像聖殿一樣?

46What can we do to treat our bodies like temples?(See also “Sexual Purity,” For the Strength of Youth, 35–37.)

46我們要如何將自己的身體當作聖殿一樣看待?(亦見「性的純潔」,鞏固青年,第35-37頁。)

47If possible, go to the temple together or visit the temple grounds; this could enrich your discussion about the sacredness of the temple and of our bodies.

47可能的話,一起去聖殿或拜訪聖殿廣場,這樣可以讓你們在討論關於聖殿和身體的神聖性時,內容更充實豐富。

48For more ideas for teaching children, see this week’s outline in Come, Follow Me—For Primary.

48欲了解更多教導兒童的建議,請見來跟從我——供初級會使用的本週大綱。

改進個人研讀(49-52)

Improving Personal Study
改進個人研讀

49Be patient with yourself.

49要對自己有耐心。

50Paul taught that milk comes before meat when we are learning the gospel (see 1 Corinthians 3:1–2).

50保羅教導我們學習福音時,吃肉之前要先喝奶(見哥林多前書3:1-2)。

51If you find that some doctrines are difficult to understand now, be patient.

51如果你發現某些教義目前很難以理解,要有耐心。

52Trust that answers will come as you have faith and diligently study.

52要相信只要你有信心並勤奮地研讀,答案必會來到。

學習輔助工具